Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Big girl bed



It is always nice to wake up in the morning to the sound of birds chirping, Reed talking, and the sunbeams shining on your face. 
This happen when I wake up before Charly does. If it is the other way around I wake up to crying and screaming. Can we say headache. This has been going on for quite some time and I have been getting tired of it! This week I said enough is enough Charly is going to get the "big girl" bed! 


Now instead of crying in the morning I get the sound of a happy girl talking and coming into my room. Feeling more independent now and bigger. Some what. Now the problem is having fits of not wanting to go into the big girl bed. UGH!!


I have being the mean mom or do I?!?!? HEHEHE. It has been hard trying to make Charly understand on that you have to go to bed in order to sleep. But with some practice and lots of telling her to "lay down and stay there". Even though she is crying and having a fit. Charly has ended up taking a NAP!!! YEAH for becoming a big girl!


Now the problem is waking up really early (like 4am) and rolling off the bed. This is how we found her two days later in the morning asleep.
But tonight was great she went to bed and didn't cry. I think we have made progress!!


No comments:

Post a Comment