Monday, May 25, 2009

Exhausted!

I feel so exhausted right now. We were planning on going camping for Memorial Day Weekend. But we felt we were need down in Utah this past week.

My brother Dan had brain surgery done last Monday. I know what you are think. Oh my Gosh! Well actually this was his second surgery. The first brain surgery was down 12 years ago to remove a tumor. Dan is doing great he finally escaped from the hospital today. They kept him there for other stuff.

Because of this my parents were down in SLC all week not knowing when Dan was going to come home. Tim and I made the decision to help them out on Sunday. We wanted to clean the house, take care of the dogs, and they need some things moved. We were so happy to be able to come and do this service for them. Now they just relax. Dan you are doing great! Keep up the good work. We love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment