At the beginning of the June we went for a camping trip up to Yellowstone with my parents and brother. We went up to Bridge Bay, close to Lake on the east side of Yellowstone lake. This was really a big deal camping trip because it was the first trip with our new camper. A few post back I had made curtains for the camper that turned at fabulous. I was so happy that we had the trailer, it rained so much! So all we did was site see in the park. I really wanted to go up to Tower Falls area. I haven't been there since I was a teenager.
But first we stopped at Yellowstone Falls to take in the magnificent view.
There was this really cool ice shelf by the falls.
Then went on to the Tower area. Now this part of the park is a good area were you might be able to see some big game. Like a black bear were we just happened to see two new Tower Falls. (Oh I wish we could have seen a grizzly or wolves.) Of couse we saw lots of bison and elk. What I would give to see a mountain goat! On the Madison side there is a Bald eagle nest and there was one in there. It was awesome.
Except for some dumb tourist that stopped right in the middle of the road to look at a elk in velvet. We had a good day. Tourist! But anyways.... This was Reed's first camping trip and both the kids had loads of fun. Charly even saw this bear and was so excited about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment