During Christmas break Charly decided she was too big to sit in her high chair any more. So I pulled out the bench and she was using that to sit on during meals. Tim thought she need a booster chair. So we looked at the stores and on the internet. Couldn't find one for under $50 that we liked. (You know how much money is made in the baby industry! That is why I love Ikea, shopping the sales, and good friends that give hand-me-downs.) Then Tim remembered what kind of a chair Charly uses when we go visit my parents. So we got one of those off of the internet for a whopping $40. The chair that every Grandma had when you where growing up. My mother got hers from her parents when they past away.
Mine is a 50's style red!! I ❤ it!
Charly loves it!
If you sit on it she will say, "No, no that is mine."
This is a great booster chair that you can keep for ages and use for a step stool in your kitchen.
Super cute! I love it!
ReplyDelete