We did even get outside before the extra cold weather came. Kids had fun playing in the snow. Tried out the sled again, but did really work very well this time. Kids kept falling out so that led to lots of tears and one nervous Mama.
One thing I really wish would have happen last year is that my house would have sold. No such luck. Even though the house is showing at least once or twice a week. I keep the house somewhat clean so if I get a call I just have to tidy things up quickly. Well last week I keep the house tidy with the thought in the back of my mind that some one will come and see my cute little house.
Didn't happen until Saturday. But at least it showed twice! Tim and I got things all ready for the house to show on Saturday then left for the afternoon to go over to Jackson. I get a call from my agent saying there is another showing later in the day. I was excited. But the same thing every time: Oh the house shows great, perfect but it is too small. For the price range they are looking in I swear they are looking for a Mansion! Honestly my house is one of the nicest lowest priced houses on the market. In my subdivision one of the lowest priced houses that has not been trashed or foreclosed on. I cannot believe how many are foreclosed.
Sorry about the ranting it is just so frustrating and having to wait so long.
No comments:
Post a Comment