Aww............
That is what I say every time I go to Jackson. I just love going to Jackson. So this year for my birthday we went to Jackson. We had such a good day. When we reached the top of Teton pass this is what we found. Lots of cars in the parking lot and skiers every where.
(Frank this picture is for you.)
-Hey boss I am calling in sick.
It was about noon when we left the pass so we went to Merry Little Pigglets for lunch. I love getting the Large Bean crisp. It is only about $8.00 a steel for feeding the whole family. I am serious it feed Tim and I plus the kids. So yummy to eat! This is a great place to eat other great places to eat are: Bubba's(but they closed up; sorry Jeff), Pearl St. Bagels, and the Bunnery(once in a blue moon).
Of course you have to do some shopping afterwards you know the town square, the bootlegger, the hat store with chocolate shop, skinny skis and Teton Mountaineering.
After all that(actually we just went to Teton Mountaineering) we went to Grand Teton Park it was only open to Taggert Lake pull out. When we got there and took a very short toddler walk. The kids had fun play and walking in the snow (falling too).
Charly playing around.
My boys.
So that was my birthday get away. Seems I like to go where it is cold and snowy on my birthday. You know what the best part of this birthday was it was on a Friday and I was born on a Friday! Oy.
No comments:
Post a Comment