Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our new home

One thing about moving is there is a lot of packing and unpacking to get settled into a new place. For me I am now just getting settled into my small townhouse. I mean small a whole 820 sq. ft.  We left most of our stuff in boxes and only got out the "college" essentials. Boy does if feel a little bit like college =) except I am not going to classes and I have kids this time around. 

So we moved up here to Rexburg from IF. Tell you what I love being in a small town again! O I need something at the store well I will just pop down there and get some butter or honey or whatever. Honestly I was never a big fan of IF hated the way the town was laid out, no parks close to where I lived, took forever to get to the grocery store, and yada yada yada. 
Lucky us we found this little townhouse so quickly because our house that we were getting fell though. So here are some pictures of the place. 

Kitchen and dinning room. Bedrooms in the back.


Nice size living room for the kids to play in.


The kids room. I though their room was small at our old house check this room out even smaller. But it fits them just fine for the time being.


I know my walls are so bare and it is going to stay that way. We are staying here for a very short time so what is the point of decorating it.




No comments:

Post a Comment