Oh England here I come,
to bask in your sun
what sun you say why it always rains.
Rain Rain go away come back another day.
Well at least it doesn't rain everyday in England. If you haven't heard. My family and I are going over to England for two years. Two years of exploring the United Kingdom Baby! What a dream come true this is for me. I shall go North and South, East and West. Spend some time in London and Portabello Road. See Big Ben. Ahhhhh but Rachel wait! you say. First you have to get packed and get everything together that you need.
Yes I do luckily I have about 7 weeks. I feel very fortunate that I do not have a house. I just have to store all of my household goods, truck and camper. But so far everything is working out just right. We have lots of help for Timothy's work.
We will be living in Derby, England which is close to Nottingham (Robin Hood). +_+
No comments:
Post a Comment