Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fun Houses.




One of the most confusing things about being in England is driving on the left hand side of the road. Then there are the rules of the road and the funky Islands and roundabouts you have to deal with. That is when the handy Sat Nav comes in handy. Can you guess what I am talking about? Leave a comment below if you know.

 You want to know why they have such small cars here. Well, the roads are really narrow. Parking is a minimum for some people and they don't really use the garage very much. Course if you can fit your car in there that is another story. So they park on the streets. You really have to pay attention to traffic so you don't get into a wreck.


Here are some "lovely" more pictures I took of just some random houses.






Houses are really close if you live in a village or town.






I tried to get a better picture of this cool old Church but we drove by it so fast and the tree got in the way. The place we are living has a really old village in it. Hoping to get more pictures of the Village when I come back the second time. 
Blimey that is not very far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment