| Tim and Reed in SLC airport |
| Get along little doggy |
Our plane ride was not the greatest. Luckily for ipods, a fun book and coloring helped out through some of the plane ride. Charly would not take any of the medication we brought. Reed did and he was a little bit mellow.
The second plane ride was better. Charly even used her seatbelt and played a puppy game on the gameboy. That kept her entertained for the hour flight. Reed slept all the way from Paris to the UK. Such a nice quite ride.
On this flight we sat in first class and had an interesting lunch with a lovely French tart. It was so good!
Packed full of sugar that I really need to help keep me awake.
| Chillin on the long flight |
When we landed in the UK, getting through customs was a huge pain! Here Tim and I had two very tired toddlers, and Reed was in need of a changing. After waiting for about a 1/2 hour in line. I saw a woman go towards a bathroom. I was so happy! So after the woman was done I took Reed over to change him before he had an accident. Then there was big scream from Charly wanting me. She was very upset I didn't take her with me. I felt so bad for Tim. Here he had Charly screaming wanting Mom but I need to take care of Reed. I hurried as fast as I could and when I went out to meet them I didn't see them in line. But over in the corner Tim was filling out paperwork and Charly was standing around him. A guard had come up to Tim to help us to hurry through customs faster. All Tim had to do was fill out the four cards and go to the front where we could get our passports stamped. (I hate to say it but thank goodness for screaming toddlers who got us through a very long line.)
We had arranged for a taxi driver to meet us at the airport. But no one was there waiting for us. Later we found out that the diver waited two hours us and then left. We did eventually find a taxi that took us to our hotel.
The people over in England have been very friendly and understanding to us. It has been very hard on the children to travel on such a long flight. I just hope the next time we do this it will be a little bit easier.
| 1st class lunch on a small plane. |
After we got to the hotel I just wanted to clean up. You don't realize how nice a hot shower feels after a day in plane with lots of people. Being in humid Paris and then another plane ride. Such bliss!
After that we finally decided on what to have for dinner Fish & Chips. I know I didn't like it the last time I was here but Tim found a really good place. I thought it was pretty good. They have a really good kids menu too fresh chicken nuggets and chips with squeeze box (juice box). Pretty good. Well, that was the flight over. We have made lots of progress since then we now have a cell phone, a car, our house with some furniture, and Tim and I have a bed. (The rental furniture company could not fit the two queen beds up the stair well. So we went to IKEA and bought a lovely bed.)
I just love Ikea. I will have to go back and get some more thing for decorating my new cottage. What I did was looked at the website first and found what I needed and that is what I got. So glad I did because that place was crowded!
Hope you enjoy the pictures.

After that we finally decided on what to have for dinner Fish & Chips. I know I didn't like it the last time I was here but Tim found a really good place. I thought it was pretty good. They have a really good kids menu too fresh chicken nuggets and chips with squeeze box (juice box). Pretty good. Well, that was the flight over. We have made lots of progress since then we now have a cell phone, a car, our house with some furniture, and Tim and I have a bed. (The rental furniture company could not fit the two queen beds up the stair well. So we went to IKEA and bought a lovely bed.)
I just love Ikea. I will have to go back and get some more thing for decorating my new cottage. What I did was looked at the website first and found what I needed and that is what I got. So glad I did because that place was crowded!
Hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment