Now that I have the internet again I can get back to blogging. I have so missed it. I cannot believe my little family has been in England for a month now. I am so glad that rough month is over because my children are now happy in our new home! I love this cottage that I am living in. I cannot wait to find some cute things to decorate it with. So lets get back to what we have been up to and what new things have been discovered.
Back in August when I was on my home from England. I spotted a Motorcycle Museum on the way to the airport. I pointed it out to Tim and he went to it the next day. Here are some pictures that he took. Tim just loved all the motorcycles that he saw. There was only one bike there that was not British and it was a Harley from the NYPD. There were lots very old and cool looking bikes there. Here are a few of my favorites.
A Triumph.
A Norton.
Made from Copper.
A traditional English Breakfast that Tim ordered at the museums cafeteria.
No comments:
Post a Comment