Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This is what I want to do for a living:




Make Jewelry.

Here is my very first piece I made a copper flower pendent.


The second thing I made is this ring.



I made the band and the setting. 


I took a beginner class and this is what we made. The class itself was not the greatest but now I know. It was a learning experience for me on what I want to expect on the professional level. The class is great for people to take as a hobby. I was really missing my Dad and Papa B the whole weekend while I as taking this class. I do have the opportunity to work more with my Dad this summer when I am home for a whole month! 

I really miss living in America. 
Having apple beer and take out mexican food!
My washing machine and dryer.


I really miss my dog.  It has been a year now without Kijo but we had to give her away and now I know the reason. It was to come over here to England. Living in England has been very hard for me to get use to. I was first very scared to drive on the left hand side of the very narrow roads. I now have over come that fear. Getting use to rain is not easy. I miss my sun! I had to face the fact that it rain's a lot and I need to get out. Now that the kids are healthy again(they were sick for a bit with varies colds) we have been getting out more and playing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment