Friday, July 22, 2011
Wow...
Wow it has been a long while since I have been blogging. With the craziness in my life somethings got put on the back burner for a while. A lot of my free time has been taking up with kids, random surfing/chillin internet, movies, YW stuff, etc etc... my list of excuses could go on and on. What it really comes down to is I have not had the desire to blog or write down anything. I am hoping to get caught up on what has been going on with the family and the trips we have gone on. To check out our latest photos check out my facebook page........I won't be posting very many pictures on here due to the limited storage space google provides. It cost $5 or more to store pictures on blogger and I really don't want to pay for photo storage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment