Saturday, February 14, 2009

25 Things

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.


1. I am very proud to be from Cody Wyoming, would move back in a heartbeat.

2. I love Jewelery: Fine jewelery, Indian jewelery and sliver. I really like unique pieces of jewelery.

3. I was held back in 1st grade.

4. I really want to take a trip to ScotlandPeru and see the US.

5. I like old photos.

6. I collect spoons, teapots, and teacups.

7. I know how to take apart old wind up pocket watches and put back together. I would get really bored at my Grandparents jewelery store.

8. I started worked at my grandparents jewelery store at the tender age of 5. I was at the jewelery store almost everyday.

9. I know how to tap dance. I preformed with my dad, when I was a senior in High School, at the Rotary show like my grandpa use to do. My dad sang Me and my shadow. I was the shadow.

10. Finished reading Me & Marley. 

11. I was a theater major at USU were I had the most fun.

12. I like to clean.

13. I was a pack rat growing up. Tim helped me get rid of some useless things. I give stuff to the DI every few months to keep down the mess. 

14. I have two babies. Charly 15 months and Reed 3 months.

15. It would take me hours to do my homework. Glad school is down. Never what to do it again!

16. I like vampire movies.

17. Exercising feels great to me. I love to be in shape and it really helps my asthma.

18. I have had asthma my whole life. i have always felt it was holding me back from doing certain sports like running etc. Since college my asthma has gotten so much better.

19. I have worked to the Post Office. In customer service on the phone and delivering mail and picking up the collection boxes. I would rather deliver mail than talk to the "crazy" people.

20. I love to ski! It is one of my favorite thing to do in the whole wide world. and I am pretty good at it. I was on the Ski team in high school and even lettered in it twice.

21. As a baby I had a pink blanket and would cry to mommy whenever my 3 brothers would pick on me!

22. I love my husband!

23. My favorite month is October. My kids were both born in that month and I like fall andHalloween.

24. Eventually I will work on my Family history again.

25. I can't spell very well. If you haven't already figured that out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment