Monday, March 9, 2009

A Jackson trip

I can always tell when the weather is change. This year I have a major spring cleaning bug and I just want to clean and organize everything in the house. Well not so much everything that would take way too long, so I am just cleaning room by room. Like the kids room one day and the office another day, etc...good thing my house isn't very big. So with all this cleaning I have been inside for a bit plus Bubbles had a cold and passed it onto Boo Boo and me. Ugh. I seem to always get sick this time of year due to spring.


Tim has been wanting to go to Jackson for months, well we finally made it to Jackson Hole this weekend. With two babies in tow it went pretty good. Now when you have two youngster you really need to plan ahead for everything, and I mean everything. 


  1. Like where you go to eat: Bubba's is family friendly and it wasn't even busy! we got our food right away.
  2. What activities you do: went around the square to do some shopping at the Bootlegger, Eddy Bauer, Skinny Skis, and Teton Mountaineering. 
  3. Transporting kids: We carried them in our arms.
Do we dare buy anything? Maybe when should thing about that one. Actually we found some Patagonia ski pants for Bubbles at such a great price and a climbing rope too. Every store was having their spring sales.



It was a very cool trip. It was snowing and fun to take the kids out in the snow.


Can wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment