Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring has come


Winter has past

Spring has sprung
Yet the snow has come






You know I haven't done a Haiku in years. Another winter gone and now summer to look forward too. Spring is OK, I am not really fond of it because it has really effect my allergies. But this year has been pretty good so far....see how the rest is. This year I am excited about Easter. Bubbles is now big enough to start enjoying holidays. 


I do have some great new that has happened at the Davis household today. Reed is sitting up more now and he sat in the high chair and had his first bowl of oatmeal cereal!! He loved it! Eat half of the cereal and kept it down. Tim and I are so happy about that. 


Charly is getting bigger now. She has started the transition into Nursery at church today and made it though the whole 2 hours. Charly interacted very well with the other children. I think she enjoyed herself. She is getting so big. We had a good day at church, finally.


I am excited that it is spring so I can start working in the yard and take the kiddos on walks. Call me crazy but I love working in the yard love the workout I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment