Monday, July 20, 2009

Button button who has the button?

On Saturday afternoon while the baby was taking his nap. I wanted to work on some crafts that need to get done. I need some buttons so I got my big tin of buttons down and went to work on the kitchen table. Charly joined me of course. I opened up the button box and she was having to much fun getting into those. First she was finding every kind of button: small, big, some with fabric, etc...


I was busy cutting out felt from my quite books that I am make. Then I hear a noise of buttons hitting the floor. I had to catch this on film (not sure why but the video wouldn't up load sorry) and this is the result.













☀Little girl with the button nose where did the buttons go?
Drop, drop, drop was the noise they made.
When I dropped them on the floor. ☀

No comments:

Post a Comment