{Dream sequence}
We met at college, Utah State University in the winter of 03. Tim was in his final semester of school and I was well in theatre trying to figure out what to do, oh and having fun there too. We just happen to have a class together: mountain biking. The class itself was boring but it was fun to ride all over Logan. On our first ride only four people showed up. There was the teacher, another guy, Tim and me. We went up the deer path trail along side the mountain range it was a great ride. During the ride Tim and I had a chance to talk about stuff found out he had a friend in theatre. Through Meg :) we started to date after the play was over and I had time. The rest of the semester was like cloud 9. We got engaged and had a summer Scottish wedding.
Now 6 years later we have a cute little family with two kids and a dog. What could get better than this? Well I guess we shall see what the future holds.
Happy Anniversary Timothy!

Happy Anniversry!!
ReplyDelete