This past week was spent with my parents in Utah. It was nice to just relax and not worry about taking care of my house. Uhg. We have had the house up on the market since Memorial Day.
We had so much fun playing and discovering new things. Like the piano and organ that my mom has. Here is Reed playing the piano. He is so tall. Charly was able to climb up on the bench and play like a pro :) yes it was very cute. I showed her the organ and she had more fun on there. Little kids love music and musical instruments. It is so enjoyable to watch them discover music and dancing too.
Watching new T.V. shows for Charly. Being able to walk to a playground!!! I so miss that.
Mom and I took the kids to Kohl's to get their fall clothing such great deals, cute clothing, I love kohl's.
Here is Charly watching her movie "Cars" on the iPod.
Wow! They sure are growing up fast!
ReplyDelete