I needed to keep reminding myself that I need pictures of wildlife and landscapes. Because you never know when you might see a great big bull moose or bear in the wild. Here are some buffalo at Mary's bay in Yellowstone.
We went to Cody for the day while we were camping in Jackson over the Labor Day weekend 2009.
Here at Mary's bay there were two herds of Bison. We came upon a herd crossing the road to get to the nice meadow of grass. Of course you have to wait for them to cross the road. There was a Cali car in front of us. Poor car didn't know how to herd them off the road. Buffalo are just like cattle slowly herd them in the direction they want to go. Well I got around the very slow Cali car and helped the Buffalo off the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment