Over the weekend I dragged Tim and the kids with me to go antiquing. I was interested in a place down in Shelley called Hidden Treasure. I have heard a lot of people like that store and it is a neat store they have all kinds of stuff there. Little did I know that there was a bigger store down the street from this one. Next time we will hit that one.
Next we went to the big Army Navy store by the interstate, they always have such fun stuff there. I wanted to hit some in Idaho Falls downtown there is one I like to go to called Home again, they are a conciment (sorry no idea how to spell) store. Well I found what I have been wanting for a really long time. I collect teapots so if I find one I just love. I add it to my collection.
Shines up pretty nice and its in really good condition too. I am so pleased that I found it. What a find indeed. I ran out of sliver polish but I will get some soon.
Happy Blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment