Monday, October 26, 2009

Busy Busy....with Birthdays

Things have been so busy these past two weeks. Where do I start? Well October has always been a busy month for me ever since Charly was born. Last week was her birthday and she turned 2. I just cannot believe how busy two year old are. Talk talk talk and no this no that. Screaming all the time. Charly screams when Reed comes after her and he see something that Charly is playing with. Reed probably thinks that look like fun I want that. They sure keep me on my toes.




We went down to Logan to celebrate Charly's birthday and get out of town. It was so much fun. She had such a great time with her little party where she received a Sesame Street DVD, two baby dolls, a lovely pillowcase and a little Radio Flyer bike. She loves her bike! Rides it everyday and night. Even lets Reed ride on it.


Reed is getting bigger as well. When we got home from Logan he started to stand on his own a little bit more. Tim put him on the bike and wow he loved that. Thought it was oh so cool. I think that is what helped him get use to walking. A day or two after that he made the first attempt of walking. He made it half way between the sofas. Then made another attempt. From then on walking is the "NEW" big thing. Just after a week of doing it he is getting really good at it.

During the week we had so many house showing about 4 during the week. Yeah seems like all I did last week was clean my house and watch the kids. So I am just now getting to my blogs.



Our big guy has turned 1. Yesterday the 25th was Reed's birthday. Seemed like a rush day too but it was all worth it for my big guy. I am just so proud that he starting riding a big before he could walk and walk before his 1st birthday. Happy Birthday Charly and Reed! Can't wait to see what joys this next year brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment