It has been quite the day here with Charly. The fact that she is two. Sigh. Maybe tomorrow will better.
Monday, November 16, 2009
And it all came off.
You are probably wondering what came off. Well that would be my 2 year-olds clothing and diaper. Charly has discovered how to take her clothes and diaper off. Here is a funny story that just happened tonight. I put Charly to bed and was just sitting here at my computer when I hear this knocking at her door and Charly saying, "Mom Mom."I just sit very silent hoping that she will just go back to bed. Now I hear her on the floor playing or doing something. "Mom Mom," Charly says again. So I went over to open her door and expecting to feel her pjs on her. Nope. Just Charly's bare back and no diaper either. I am thinking oh great! I need to start pinning her pjs so she cannot get out of them and frezzzzeeee her little bum off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha!! That's so hilarious! I love 2 year olds because from one minute to the next you just never know what you're going to get! They're full of surprises:)
ReplyDelete