My parent's have the Coo-coo. When she wanted to hear the coo-coo I would have to call up my Mom or Dad so Charly could hear the Coo-coo. It's crazy I know but it clams her down when she is having a fit. Sometime we will look up Coo-coo clock videos on Youtube (yes people have actually taken videos of the Coo-coo Clocks going Coo-Coo). Coo-Coos for you.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Coo-Coo Clocks...
Coo-coo clocks are one of Bubbles' favorite things in the whole world. Well besides her ducky. Earlier this summer it was all she could say is "Coo-Coo". Any watch, clock, time piece was called a coo-coo. Now I don't have a coo-coo clock but I have a weird grandmother clock. That will chime just fine but not at 2 or 4 o'clock. Ten mintus later it will. I think it is possessed. Of course we did buy it at the DI. Charly loves to hear that once and a while.
My parent's have the Coo-coo. When she wanted to hear the coo-coo I would have to call up my Mom or Dad so Charly could hear the Coo-coo. It's crazy I know but it clams her down when she is having a fit. Sometime we will look up Coo-coo clock videos on Youtube (yes people have actually taken videos of the Coo-coo Clocks going Coo-Coo). Coo-Coos for you.
My parent's have the Coo-coo. When she wanted to hear the coo-coo I would have to call up my Mom or Dad so Charly could hear the Coo-coo. It's crazy I know but it clams her down when she is having a fit. Sometime we will look up Coo-coo clock videos on Youtube (yes people have actually taken videos of the Coo-coo Clocks going Coo-Coo). Coo-Coos for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment