What a wild day yesterday was! First off I don't have church until 1pm so I have to wait out the morning. Charly wasn't feeling well at all and we didn't realize it until about a half hour in the first meeting. When the kids started to fight over crayons and paper (Reed was really looking at what Charly was doing with the crayon and paper and thought he would like to do that). Now when they fight there is screaming and a little bit of shoving so we took them right out. Then her tooth starting to bug her. So we just took them home for some rest and naps. I was so glad to have some quiet for a bit.
I team teach the 3 year-old Sunbeams in Primary and it was my Sunday to teach. We talked about how Jesus is Heavenly Fathers Son. Yeah we only got through half of the lesson with the 5 kids I had that were all wound up from helping with the opening exercises. Seems the only way I can get them settled down is by treats. Who ever is reverent gets a treat, when I mention this they are in there seats being all good. Nice thing we can have a break, play some games, and sing songs. Seems to help the busy 3 year-olds. Then we went to song and sharing time. The whole primary was wound up. I was so glad it was over and to be home. :( Where I could just relax sure was nice not to fix dinner. Tim had a made a lovely cheese nacho dip sure was yummy-o.
Seem all this craziness is just the sign of the FULL MOON! Ugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment