I was on this blog I like Twice Remembered, Kim is restoring her old house and she has discover the doll house kit so she is getting one and going to blog about it. So excited to see what she does plus she is super crafty.
That reminded me that I have a dollhouse kit. Bought at Ben Franklyn's craft store long time ago when I was like 10 or something. But alas my Dad and I never got around to building it. I have no idea when I will get a chance to build it. Perhaps when Charly gets to be about 5-6 years old. Then we can build it together.
But until then I can start to collect some dollhouse furniture and ideas on what colors to paint it. :)
That reminded me that I have a dollhouse kit. Bought at Ben Franklyn's craft store long time ago when I was like 10 or something. But alas my Dad and I never got around to building it. I have no idea when I will get a chance to build it. Perhaps when Charly gets to be about 5-6 years old. Then we can build it together.
But until then I can start to collect some dollhouse furniture and ideas on what colors to paint it. :)
This one is called Sweetheart made by Dura-craft.

No comments:
Post a Comment