Over Memorial Day weekend we ventured down to Utah to see my parents and brothers. My Dad had surgery on his shoulder muscle that was tore so we went down to see him and so not to bother him. Tim and I took the kids down to Salt Lake City for the day on Saturday to do a little bit of shopping and to see some friends. To kill some time we went to see some Tim's family. I was happy to hear that the cousins were there for Charly and Reed could play with them. Just wished we could have gotten a picture with everyone. But by that time Reed was taking a nap and Charly got a little wet from playing in the pond with Kisti. So sorry Grandma but these where some pictures I could get. Every one was just all over the place.
No comments:
Post a Comment