Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Busy..

Been a while since my last post. Well it has been very busy here with preparations to go abroad to Neverland. Wink Wink....








Here is little Reed watching his "movie" on the ipod. I thought it was too funny because he went in the hall and sat in the hamper. I just had to take a picture and this is how he posed. But we have been having fun visiting with family, playing at the park and going for bike rides. We didn't do much over the 4th of July made a hasty decision to take our cute little trailer down to the in-laws house to store there while we are abroad. Alas, no camping for a while. =(

We met up with parents to pick the kids and I up in BC while Tim went down to SLC. It was so nice because I was fearing a long day in the car with the kids.

Won't be blogging much right now I have lots to do. Laters

2 comments:

  1. so exciting that you are going to travel!! how long are you guys going for? i have to admit i'm a little jealous:)

    ReplyDelete