Happy New Year!
I hope everyone is have a great New Year so far. We had a nice quiet Christmas here in England. We would have done more but a little bug visited our house and alas we are all sick due to the visit. So we had to cancel a lot of our plans when Charly was the first one to get sick. Then after that we started dropping like flies. The last few days Tim and I have started to feel better. Tim had the week off between Christmas and New Years so at least he could rest.
The kids had a great Christmas. Charly woke up early on Christmas morning, she wanted something to drink, and remembered something presents. She went to the closed door of the living room and said, "Christmas?" I told here not yet let's go back to bed. She did. For a minute I thought we would all have to wake up at four and open presents.
I think he wants to sleep on it.
Nice goat Timothy.
When morning came we all came downstairs to have something to drink and then we opened the presents. The kids had so much fun riding their bikes. "Happy Christmas" as Charly would say.
No comments:
Post a Comment