Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Welshpool, Wales

Sorry it takes me so long to get caught up on the blog. I am still back in December over Christmas break. Since I have a new calling as Young Women Secretary some of my free time has been spent in meetings and trying to get this new presidency set up. 

Anyway, over Christmas we were all sick and did really go out very much. Tim wanted to go to Wales. A good majority of Tim's family is from Southern Wales so later this summer we will go there. We took a drive to Welshpool the closet town the we could drive too. It was such a nice drive and to see some hill; it was great. In Wales you will find lots and lots of sheep and on signs you find english and welsh. It was pretty cool to see how welsh is written. Here are some pictures I took. Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment